Microsoft Word is a widely used commercial word processor designed by Microsoft. Microsoft Word is a component of the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software, but can also be purchased as a stand-alone product.
Microsoft word is the most important word-processing office application used by students, teachers, IT professionals and companies etc. around the world.Microsoft word is used to create and edit professional-looking documents such as resume, books, admission forms, letters, paper, reports and booklets, cover pages, notes, assignments, brochures and even web pages.
- Using Menu Bars & Toolbars
- Tools,Autoformat,Inserting Pictures,
- Newspaper style Columns, Borders & Shading,
- Page Setup, Standard & Format Tool Bar, – Drawing
- Headers & Footers, Inserting Symbols,
- Password Protecting Worksheets,Linking Multiple Sheets
- Bullet & Numbering, Spell Check, Grammar,
- Thesaurus, Word Count, Auto Text Entry, – Auto Correct,Creating Tables,Sorting
- MAIL MERGE
- Templates in MS Word are pre-defined professional designs for users.
- Screenshot is the great option in MS word
- Watermark is used to insert ghosted text behind the text in the middle of the document.